Those of us who form the Kayak-Ibiza team are very happy to join forces with the Save Posidonia Festival and collaborate in the promotion of sustainable and environmental friendly, active tourism.
Everyday, we take our commitment to eco friendly tourism seriously, when we guide in the islands. Today we want to materialize our commitment with an economic contribution to sponsor Posidonia Oceanica through the Save Posidonia Project.
We will kayak for four days and enjoy the coast of Formentera. Each participant sponsors 5 square meters of Posidonia Oceanica, the wonderful living species responsible for the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
It’ll be the perfect time for adventure connected with nature. We will discover wonderful spots surrounded by sea, sand and sun. We will take time to rest, refresh and replenish our strength. We will have opportunities to dive into the sea, swim, snorkel and see the underwater landscape that Posidonia Oceanica offers. After a day paddling we can walk around Sant Francesc and join in the activities at the Save Posidonia Festival.
The booking includes:
– The registration necessary to participate in the Formentera loop stages.
– The activity is guided by professional monitors / instructors.
– We have a support vehicle by land and boat to help if necessary.
– All material (kayaks, paddles, life jackets, dry bags, spray skirts)
Options to participate:
- The whole adventure around Formentera, renting equipment (420€).
- The whole adventure around Formentera with your own equipment (220€).
- Single stage, renting equipment (125€).
- Single stage with your own equipment (75€).
We also offer limited accommodation at a super-low price, at the Sant Francesc youth hostel (reserve now while there’s still space available: [email protected])