Those of us who form the Kayak-Ibiza team are very happy to collaborate with the Save Posidonia Festival and collaborate in the promotion of sustainable and environmental friendly active tourism activities. We take our commitment to environmental respect very seriously when we guide daily routes in the natural environment of the islands. Today we want to materialize our commitment with an economic contribution to sponsor Posidonia Oceanica through the Save Posidonia Project.
We will kayak for four days kayak and enjoy the sea around Formentera. Each participant taking part sponsors 5 square meters of Posidonia Oceanica, the wonderful living species responsible for the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
It’ll be the perfect time for pure adventure connected with nature. We will discover wonderful spots surrounded by sea, sand and sun. We will make stops to rest, refresh and replenish our strength. We will have the chance to dive into the sea, swim, snorkel and enjoy the underwater landscape that Posidonia Oceanica offers. After a day paddling we will have the opportunity to walk around Sant Francesc and participate in the activities of the Save Posidonia Festival.
The booking includes:
– The registration necessary to participate in the Formentera loop stages.
– The activity is guided by professional monitors / guides.
– We have a support vehicle by land and boat to help if necessary.
– All material (kayaks, paddles, life jackets, dry bags)
Options to participate:
- The whole adventure around Formentera, renting equipment (420€).
- The whole adventure around Formentera with your own equipment (220€).
- Single stage, renting equipment (125€).
- Single stage with your own equipment (75€).
We also offer limited accommodation at a super-low price, at the Sant Francesc youth hostel (reserve now while there’s still space available: email@example.com)
For more info see our events page